To let £65 sq ft - Managed offices
82 King Street was previously the home of The Bank of England and following redevelopment now provides one of Manchester’s most iconic Grade A office buildings, whilst still retaining the grandeur of the original banking hall, together with stunning views over the Manchester skyline.
Offices to let: 2,830 sq ft (263 sq m) to 6,118 sq ft (568 sq m) Grade A refurbished office space with a Grade 1 listed entrance and secure basement parking.
- Metal tile suspended ceilings incorporating LG7 lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors (150mm clear void)
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Four, 16 person passenger lifts
- Secure basement car parking