The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
South Manchester Acquisition
Location: South Manchester
Size: 11,661 sq ft
- Acquisition & market advice
- Value assessment
To introduce an opportunity to Christie NHS Trust, to relocate non core services off site, but nearby.
- Successfully complete the acquisition of a nearby former Court Service building to accommodate non-core services off site. Principally, the Appeals office, and hospital HR functions.
- Assess the bid level necessary to acquire the building .
- Provide market advice and value assessment report for Board consideration.
- Submit a planning application for a condition variation, followed by a full B1 consent application.
- Successfully bid for the building on an unconditional basis, against 6 other bidders
- Achieved B1 Planning consent for the building.
- Christie NHS Trust secured additional space close to the existing facility, thus freeing up space for core services on the main site.
- Achieved a B1 planning consent.